- Art der Beschäftigung
- Dauer der Beschäftigung
- 2-8 Monate
- Frühester Arbeitsbeginn
- nach Vereinbarung
- Keine / Berufsanfänger
- Querétaro, Mexiko
- Führerschein benötigt
- PKW benötigt
Art der Beschäftigung Praktikum
Dauer der Beschäftigung 2-8 Monate
Vergütung nach Vereinbarung
Einsatzort Querétaro, Mexiko
Berufserfahrung Keine / Berufsanfänger
Führerschein benötigt Nein
PKW benötigt Nein
In November 2017 the Mexican Start-up HRINI was born in Queretaro,
MEXICO and grew up by 3 Mexican siblings. HRINI is not only a company
who sells products and services, it’s more than that, it’s a huge
concept to change people’s mind and making the world better, promoting
awareness of green living as well as earth-friendly usages in relation
to protect the environment. HRINI wants to change people’s behavior to
lead a sustainable and efficient life by using new and innovative
tecnologies and ways of living pursuing 4 main divisions:
Transportation, Food, Energy and Recycling. Today HRINI is pioneer in
Mexico proud to offer transportation services using Porsche hybrid and
electric vehicles between cities decreasing in 65% the CO2 emissions in
HRINI is formed by an international team and wants to bring high
caliber students with different backgrounds from all over the world with
same values to work in one common target: a GreenLiving Life.
Be part of our team with HRINI.
- You are working in a team and have good communication skills.
- You know how to deal with customers and providers.
- You are interested in new innovations and always up to date with new sustainable technologies.
- You take responsibility for new projects around the conception and further development in Logistics, Operations, Customer Care, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Governmental Regulations, Sustainability and Decision Making.
- With your ideas and your know-how, you actively will shape the further development and improve existing solutions.
- Fluent in English in business talks.
Anforderungen / Erforderliche Kenntnisse
- You are studying in areas like Marketing, Business, Global Management, International Relations, SW Development, Engineering or IT.
- You have already gained some working experiences.
- You have good analytical skills and strong process thinking.
- You like to work in a team and are looking forward to designing and moving things on your own responsibility as part of our dynamic team.
- A challenging time in MEXICO with a lot of responsibility from the beginning.
- An excellent working environment with access to the latest Sustainable Technologies.
- Individual development and further education/professional opportunities in your area of expertise.
- An international team and interesting values.
- Flexible working hours.
Be part of our team; let’s change the future together with HRINI.
Contact person: Jil Schlüter, Juan Avalos